Is the front door catching every time you close it?
Are the windows leaking?
Is your lock sticky?
Making sure that your doors, locks, and windows are working well is important for 3 good reasons:
- To keep your family and property safe, you need locks that actually work.
- To save you money with heating and cooling bills, you need tight doors and windows.
- To get your property looking it’s best, you need a fresh coat of paint on your window frames and doors.
We can help you fix these small problems. You’ll get big benefits out of it when we’re done. And you can rely on us to do it quickly at a reasonable price.
Don’t put up with doors that don’t work. Let us get them working for you like new. We can also get your doors looking new too. Whatever condition it’s in.
- Plane doors
- Repair, replace, and paint all doors
- Re-align doors that don’t shut properly.
Broken window seals let drafts in and cause leaks. Potentially damaging to your windowsills and floors. Save yourself stress. Keep your heating bills down during Winter.
We’ll help you fix the problem before it gets worse. Give us a ring.
- Seal leaking windows and replace seals
- Replace window locks
- Paint timber window frames.
That’s the sound of a would-be robber opening a door or window into your house while you’re at work. Too easy.
A faulty lock is a useless lock.
Make it harder to get into your home. Keep your family safe. Protect your assets.
Give us a yell to get your lock fixed!
- All locks replaced
- Tighten loose locks
- Repair sticky locks
- Adjust locks for smooth operation.